Student Pummels Teacher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Middle School Student Mercilessly Pummels His Teacher …

What can be done to prevent harm to teachers other than parental responsibilities? Engage other students to defend the teacher? All the other students do usually is video the beatings or watch the event. Certainly a student can be selected before an attack or a semester begins to step up and aid the teacher from being maimed or worse. It has happened that a student has assumed some protective responsibility and manhandled an attacker but I would imagine that students assisting the teacher is somewhat remote.
Teachers aren't being paid to be beaten, they are paid to teach and both state and federal government are not doing their job, they seem to turn their collective heads when a problem arises and leave it up to the School Board or School Superintendent to resolve.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know what you could do other than start in kindergarden teaching kids that their teacher is their responsibility. Then you run the risk of getting them riled up and really hurting some knucklehead that attacked the teacher. Lawsuits would be everywhere.

Spitballing, The best thing I can think of is to stick to actual discipline. You get things like teacher beatings that pop up from time to time, but it's never just an "out of the blue" thing. You see a kid being a problem? You deal with it. Anything disruptive more than three times is immediate suspension.

When "My kid ain't did nuffin' parents have to stay home with their problem child for a week they tend to take notice.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fine upstanding young folk are misunderstood I tell you, they need more hugs and talking to. Had I ever laid hands on a teach it would have resulted in a butt kicking at school from the teacher and an even more furious retribution after I got home .

Course so many teachers today are busy telling boys they can be girls and vice versa they probably can't defend themselves.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
This whole thread assumes the bad paranting. Sometimes the parents have done the right thing, taught children right from wrong, and the child constantly chooses to do wrong…
And they have alternative schools for the bad apples ....... What I do not know is if those schools are state funded or if the parents have to pay for it.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This whole thread assumes the bad paranting. Sometimes the parents have done the right thing, taught children right from wrong, and the child constantly chooses to do wrong…
There are some really fantastic kids out there with parents who shouldn't be allowed to have kids, and some fantastic parents who's kids will have records and jail/prison time, or worse, it's just a matter of time.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And they have alternative schools for the bad apples ....... What I do not know is if those schools are state funded or if the parents have to pay for it.
Typically Alternative Schools are part of the same school system, just a different location and/or time than the regular campus.

Latest posts

Top Bottom