Student Pummels Teacher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
WE are so AFFLUENT as a nation even many of our poorest people are SPOILED BRATS!! That must a be a first in human history? If we could STOP spoiling kids, that grow into spoiled adults, we being, parents, schools, churches, society, the news, and entertainment media, government programs, politicians, etc. MOST of these problems would automatically go away! A heard of Elephants in a game preserve in Africa lost their dominate male to poachers. The juvenile males did what all juvenile males do, when they start making a bag, start thinking they are invincible! They started getting off the preserve, distorting crops, damaging property, and just acting like JERKS, with NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE, NOT EVEN THEMSELVES! The game officials brought in another dominate male, that kicked ass, and took names, and one day later the natural order of things was restored!! Even the juveniles were MUCH HAPPIER, AND BETTER OFF, NOT TO MENTION EVERY ONE ELSE!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
You all remember the trial of 18 year old that killed the 15 year old I was called for jury duty?

I found out later, the little bastard had killed before but that could not be brought up in trial.

There were people I overheard telling each other, "Oh the poor kid."

jeromebill7718

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WE are so AFFLUENT as a nation even many of our poorest people are SPOILED BRATS!! That must a be a first in human history? If we could STOP spoiling kids, that grow into spoiled adults, we being, parents, schools, churches, society, the news, and entertainment media, government programs, politicians, etc. MOST of these problems would automatically go away! A heard of Elephants in a game preserve in Africa lost their dominate male to poachers. The juvenile males did what all juvenile males do, when they start making a bag, start thinking they are invincible! They started getting off the preserve, distorting crops, damaging property, and just acting like JERKS, with NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE, NOT EVEN THEMSELVES! The game officials brought in another dominate male, that kicked ass, and took names, and one day later the natural order of things was restored!! Even the juveniles were MUCH HAPPIER, AND BETTER OFF, NOT TO MENTION EVERY ONE ELSE!
Indeed. There was a time about 100 years ago that if you didn't pull your own weight your dad could kick you out of the house and tell you to get off his property or he would shoot you for trespassing. Work or die. I am disabled and do more work than some of these spoiled little shits. Even the damn Army coddles these guys. Do you know how many kids are in a tank or on maneuvers being spied on by their phone cameras while on tictok?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Indeed. There was a time about 100 years ago that if you didn't pull your own weight your dad could kick you out of the house and tell you to get off his property or he would shoot you for trespassing. Work or die. I am disabled and do more work than some of these spoiled little shits. Even the damn Army coddles these guys. Do you know how many kids are in a tank or on maneuvers being spied on by their phone cameras while on tictok?
:angry3:

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OKC Public Schools have metal detectors in (6-7-8) Grade Middle School
If you thank that keeps gun's and knife's out of schools, you are a mistaken.
Schools have many doors that are not Guarded by security or teachers.
Come over and point them out to me one day, please.

jeromebill7718

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come over and point them out to me one day, please.
I believe that some schools have metal detectors and some don't.

Been a hell of a long time since I have been in school. I lived with my father for a couple of months and went to PC central. They didn't have metal detectors but i think in the 80's not many schools did.

As I know it a few "bad" schools had metal detectors and the whole school system was supposed to have them but one or more broke down and they found out the price to fix them was substantial. The school system thought these would last 100 years and that the price would go down. They contacted the people they purchased them from and said they wouldn't buy anymore and would strip parts form metal detectors at schools that were not the worst of the worst and fix the ones at the worst ones.

This was a bluff and they got them fixed at a low price but still had to pay and I think they didn't buy anymore. Basically they had to trick them into fixing almost new products or products that were just out of warranty at a reasonable price. I think people thought they contained x-rays and would turn you into the hulk or magnetize your nards.

Latest posts

Top Bottom