Student Pummels Teacher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's a metric ****ton of reasons why things are the way they are.

I'll just touch on a few.

Thug culture. Violent video games. Thug culture. Violent tv shows glorifying violence. Thug culture. Worthless idiot parents. Thug culture. No consequences to speak of for bad behavior. Thug culture. Liberalism.

Rap music. Disgusting lyrics calling women Ho’s. Terribly hateful words kill the police, hate whitey, and worse. Disgusting.

You get the point.

Parents. Babies (young teenagers) having babies. Their offspring babies making babies. It's pathetic. Parents want to hit the lottery (lawsuit) when someone even says a cross word to their crotch fruit. Parents don't have a clue how to raise kids. They were never taught. Neither were their grandparents. **** rolls down hill.

If a parent dares try to discipline their crotch fruit, the cops come in, the state department of kids grabs the crotch fruit and removes them.

Did I mention lawyers? They work for the government agencies and will make a parents life a living nightmare if the parent dares to try discipling their crotch fruit.

My blood pressure is up, I need to stop now.

What was bad is now good. What was good is now bad.

Last edited:

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More funding won't fix any of this, despite what you hear on the news and social media.
More funding will build more schools (detention buildings) for the worst ones. How will that not help?
More funding will get me less kids in each of my classrooms via more teachers. I will tell you-that will help.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More funding will build more schools (detention buildings) for the worst ones. How will that not help?
More funding will get me less kids in each of my classrooms via more teachers. I will tell you-that will help.
More funding will get me a better salary which in turn will make me more apt to stay. “Me”, being one of the teachers who isn’t willing to back down and hold these kids accountable for their actions all the while busting my ass to make sure the good kids are still challenged. Or would you rather these kids be taught by long term subs over a whole school year??

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's a metric ****ton of reasons why things are the way they are.

I'll just touch on a few.

Thug culture. Violent video games. Thug culture. Violent tv shows glorifying violence. Thug culture. Worthless idiot parents. Thug culture. No consequences to speak of for bad behavior. Thug culture. Liberalism.

Rap music. Disgusting lyrics calling women Ho’s. Terribly hateful words kill the police, hate whitey, and worse. Disgusting.

You get the point.

Parents. Babies (young teenagers) having babies. Their offspring babies making babies. It's pathetic. Parents want to hit the lottery (lawsuit) when someone even says a cross word to their crotch fruit. Parents don't have a clue how to raise kids. They were never taught. Neither were their grandparents. **** rolls down hill.

If a parent dares try to discipline their crotch fruit, the cops come in, the state department of kids grabs the crotch fruit and removes them.

Did I mention lawyers? They work for the government agencies and will make a parents life a living nightmare if the parent dares to try discipling their crotch fruit.

My blood pressure is up, I need to stop now.

What was bad is now good. What was good is now bad.
Yep, violence didn’t exist before video games or rap music. It’s why assault, battery, rape, and murder was unknown to the world until the late 1970s early 80s.

Violent crime is well below the highs in the 1970s-90s. Sure did uptick in 2020.

If you think kids are crotch fruit… you may be party of the problem. Crotch rot is a terrible thing for you to waste.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
But that's not what they want to do with the funding lol. They just want to pay teachers and admin more. No matter how much they make, they will still come to class, get treated like crap from both students and admin and will still quit.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
More funding will get me a better salary which in turn will make me more apt to stay. “Me”, being one of the teachers who isn’t willing to back down and hold these kids accountable for their actions all the while busting my ass to make sure the good kids are still challenged. Or would you rather these kids be taught by long term subs over a whole school year??
A huge percentage don't care who's teaching their kids, isn't that obvious by now?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We spend more per student than most countries yet have worse results. Something is obviously wrong or money is being spent the wrong way. Prob should fix that before throwing more money at it.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What you do is keep these monsters out of mainstream schools. OKCPS has “alternative” schools for discipline cases. They need about 2 more at each level

No sir education is the single largest expense in Oklahoma , I would say more money isn't the answer to this problem . How about using the money the system is being provided which is ample mind you more efficiently ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom