Student Pummels Teacher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was a kid a million years ago adults would show up to volunteer and support their kids and teachers in public school. Probably helped them understand any issues going on.

I think society needs to do this more today. Maybe we’d all have a better grasp of the crap show going on.

I challenge everyone to contact their local school and offer to help any way they can.
How about offering self defense classes to the teachers? Should be a requirement. Cool as hell to see this start off a badazz kid on a woman then she gives him one to the throat, single leg takedown, to the ground and choke hold to submission! NO OTHER KID IN THAT CLASS/SCHOOL WILL EVER BOTHER YOU. The caps were for Old John!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
How about offering self defense classes to the teachers? Should be a requirement. Cool as hell to see this start off a badazz kid on a woman then she gives him one to the throat, single leg takedown, to the ground and choke hold to submission! NO OTHER KID IN THAT CLASS/SCHOOL WILL EVER BOTHER YOU. The caps were for Old John!
Oh there will be some who will consider that a challenge. "Nobody's whooped Mrs. P huh? I bet I can, watch this." Folks underestimate the common sense of those who are at school, and who are there for no reason other than to disrupt.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Corporal punishment-the paddle is a great deterrent and I personally can attest to that. When I was doing something that was untoward in school, I was warned of what would happen and if I continued, out came the paddle and it worked. I never did whatever I was doing again. Put a paddle in the hands of a strong shop teacher and you'll see a change in attitude and actions.

X-Ringer

Marksman
Reaction score
I don't know what you could do other than start in kindergarden teaching kids that their teacher is their responsibility. Then you run the risk of getting them riled up and really hurting some knucklehead that attacked the teacher. Lawsuits would be everywhere.

Spitballing, The best thing I can think of is to stick to actual discipline. You get things like teacher beatings that pop up from time to time, but it's never just an "out of the blue" thing. You see a kid being a problem? You deal with it. Anything disruptive more than three times is immediate suspension.

When "My kid ain't did nuffin' parents have to stay home with their problem child for a week they tend to take notice.
Spot On!

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lack of discipline in public Ed is a huge problem. My kid comes home all the time complaining about how little Johnny is constantly disruptive in class. Everyone knows the office doesn’t do anything to unruley students. The standing joke is that if you want a piece of candy and a pat in the back….. get sent to the office. And the bigger the class…. The more little Johnnies there are to put up with.

Let the teachers teach and let the principals handle the discipline.
That’s the system we have now.
Parents have scared the boards and our admin (principals) are told to give 2nd third and fourth chances

Latest posts

Top Bottom