Sub 2k break actions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SRB

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kinda makes me sad how much they’ve gone up. The people I know that own them swear by them, say they fit like a custom and are amazing. A couple years back people were complaining about paying a grand for them. If they only knew…
Paid 1100 about 6 years ago for mine and don’t regret it one bit

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kinda makes me sad how much they’ve gone up. The people I know that own them swear by them, say they fit like a custom and are amazing. A couple years back people were complaining about paying a grand for them. If they only knew…
You think that’s nuts. I was just poking around on Simpson Ltd and people there are asking $795 for a MN 91/30 and $1400 for a field grade 1947 Win Model 12 28” Full Choke. I understand that an items value is dictated by what the market will bare but these prices are absolutely ridiculous. People are paying WAAAAAY to much for these guns and driving prices to insane levels.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a couple buddies with Red Labels, and they’re solid shotguns. The only negative I‘ve seen in the ones I’ve handled is the break actions were looser than I like…as in they flopped open when you hit the lever. It evidently wasn’t a problem, because my buddies that have them are serious shotgunners and use them alot.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a couple buddies with Red Labels, and they’re solid shotguns. The only negative I‘ve seen in the ones I’ve handled is the break actions were looser than I like…as in they flopped open when you hit the lever. It evidently wasn’t a problem, because my buddies that have them are serious shotgunners and use them alot.
Don’t remember my father’s being that way and it’s seen a TON of use on a skeet range. I’ll check it out when I see him this Christmas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom