Subcompact pistols in two calibers for EDC.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for alerting me on the air soft 365- I recently changed to it from my G43 because I can have 10+1 vs the 7+1 in the Glock and it had a 15 round mag back up that is compact- that's 26 rounds and the only difference is a little more weight from the ammo- I'm going to look into the air soft though as I have a co2 pellet that has a few fence boards about cut in half.

Saspens

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for alerting me on the air soft 365- I recently changed to it from my G43 because I can have 10+1 vs the 7+1 in the Glock and it had a 15 round mag back up that is compact- that's 26 rounds and the only difference is a little more weight from the ammo- I'm going to look into the air soft though as I have a co2 pellet that has a few fence boards about cut in half.
Here is the cheapest way to get it if you'll decide
Ebay link

Saspens

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Could you elaborate on that, please?
Recently the ATF did some thinking and some writing and your “carabine” as you call it they might actually be calling an sbr aka short barreled rifle. I don’t want to get you confused with my interpretation but I bet you can google and see for yourself.

Saspens

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Recently the ATF did some thinking and some writing and your “carabine” as you call it they might actually be calling an sbr aka short barreled rifle. I don’t want to get you confused with my interpretation but I bet you can google and see for yourself.
Yea, It's confusing.

Beter, do not put my Glock inside till they clear this out.
As long as it's empty, it's just a piece of plastic, not an SBR.
Thanks for alerting me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom