Subsonic Ammo Turning Supersonic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just put an ERGO adjustable gas block on my 300 Blackout pistol build that I finished just the other day. I thought I had an extra adj gas block from MidAmerica Armament, but I didn't, so I hit up the new gun shop in Broken Arrow (Crusader Tactical). They hooked me up with the KAK Shockwave pistol tube ($24.50), ERGO adjustable gas block ($38), and pistol length gas tube ($3.50). I was surprised at their prices. They were very good. And the owner and the other guy with the ZZ Top beard were incredibly friendly and helpful. I love good gun stores like that.

Anyway, I had the chance to shoot it yesterday for the first time, and it performed really, really well. The gas block was easy to dial in and I didn't have to modify the side of the handguard to be able to make a small adjustment to the gas block. It is easily accessible from the front and the right side. I finally settled on an 8.5" Ballistics Advantage barrel, 300 BO, modern series 1:7 twist — it was on sale for $119 and I couldn't pass that up! This was built on an 80% lower with mix and match LPK, and an enhanced

IMG_3439.JPG

IMG_5650.JPG

IMG_4878.JPG

IMG_8407.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom