Suit Filed to Stop Permitless Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There’s gonna be blood in the streets. Wanton desperados roaming the highways and byways; eager to shoot it out with law abiding citizens! Blood! Blood in the streets! They will have big scary guns and run amok! (Amuck?) (Amock?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
There’s gonna be blood in the streets. Wanton desperados roaming the highways and byways; eager to shoot it out with law abiding citizens! Blood! Blood in the streets! They will have big scary guns and run amok! (Amuck?) (Amock?)

Yep, just like all those shootouts we had when concealed carry and then open carry went into effect. All we need is more signs so criminals won’t take guns into places where they aren’t allowed. I asked one of the crack journalists at KOCO if they could do a story on all the legally owned and lawfully carried firearms owners that have committed violent acts but they seem to be unable or unwilling to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it just me or does this really seem like a last-ditch hail mary attempt? I went through the law looking for the so-called single subject rule violations and couldn't find any. beyond just minor tweaks to related laws in order to keep the verbiage straight.

Anyone have a clue what Lowe is referring to as the basis of his lawsuit or is this just attention whoring?

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it just me or does this really seem like a last-ditch hail mary attempt? I went through the law looking for the so-called single subject rule violations and couldn't find any. beyond just minor tweaks to related laws in order to keep the verbiage straight.

Anyone have a clue what Lowe is referring to as the basis of his lawsuit or is this just attention whoring?

I think you’ve got it with that last bit.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
72217154_2114709108824536_7278366225363632128_n.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I got it! A necklace worn outside your shirt with a large medallion that says “NO GUN ZONE” on it! That way, nobody will be able to shoot you cause you will then be a “no gun zone” your ownself.

Let’s pool our money and market this! We’ll all get rich and stop the random shootings and solve the prison overcrowding too. OSA members will be able to get a discount. And think of the Christmas gifts, the birthdays; get one for all your loved ones to wear so they stay safe and don’t get shot!

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got it! A necklace worn outside your shirt with a large medallion that says “NO GUN ZONE” on it! That way, nobody will be able to shoot you cause you will then be a “no gun zone” your ownself.

Let’s pool our money and market this! We’ll all get rich and stop the random shootings and solve the prison overcrowding too. OSA members will be able to get a discount. And think of the Christmas gifts, the birthdays; get one for all your loved ones to wear so they stay safe and don’t get shot!

upload_2019-10-7_18-18-47.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom