Suit Filed to Stop Permitless Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah the leftists forget that three of the first states with constitutional carry were Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine. None of which are hardly bastions of conservatives values. We should maybe start slapping them in the face with that little tidbit and see how they choke on that.

They don’t care. If it doesn’t fit their narrative, they just don’t care.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They don’t care. If it doesn’t fit their narrative, they just don’t care.

Their narrative is only cover for, and driven by, their agenda.

I like that they are loosing ground, but they certainly don't like it! Hence, the shrinking bale of straw. This amounts to nothing more than an act of desperation.

If what they claim about this bill is unconstitutional, why didn't they argue against the bill for its supposed unconstitutionality while it was being heard in the legislature, or sitting on the governor's desk waiting to be signed, or as soon as it passed? Obviously, there is nothing to their claim. Is there anything in the bill that doesn't concern the bearing of arms? I haven't seen any such thing. This doesn't even amount to a half decomposed, trampled upon, manure-covered stubble left over from last years harvest.

Woody

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah the leftists forget that three of the first states with constitutional carry were Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine. None of which are hardly bastions of conservatives values. We should maybe start slapping them in the face with that little tidbit and see how they choke on that.
Well, you got one state right anyway. Vermont has never had such a law, and New Hampshire and Maine enacted constitutional carry a couple of years back.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The point being they are three leftist states and they are Constitutional carry. The only marginal one might be, again might be New Hampshire. But all three have leftist tendencies, I know because I lived up there long enough to know first hand.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's going to go into effect on Nov 1st.
th (3).jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom