Summer Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Been discussed before but with warmer weather here what are you boys and girls carrying and how are you carrying it? Most of the time my primary is a Sig P365 in a Keepers Concealment Cornerstone AIWB holster. If I wear a shirt tucked in I’ll pocket carry it with an Alabama Holster Company kydex holster. Sometimes an S&W 340 M&P snub in a kydex pocket holster I made. Spare mag or speed strip in left front pocket.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just recently switched to carrying a G19X with TLR7 in an Aliengear IWB holster. I carry at about 8 o'clock (lefty here), with a backup mag in my right hip pocket (5.11 tactical 7 pocket jeans and shorts) and a small fixed blade in my zippo pocket.

Im not a big guy by any stretch, about 5'7 190# but my build makes concealing a full sized grip pretty easy with the right shirts. If I need to tuck in my shirt for a nicer dinner or night out with the wife, I wear a traditional cut button up shirt and leave it a little bag on both hips and tucked between outside my holster. Fixed blade gets swapped for a clip pocket knife and backup mag gets moved to a front pocket with my wallet.

This was my down sized EDC pistol, my go to is a Govt frame 1911, but the weight was getting to my lower back now that the weather is right for more work outside.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same as winter. 330 OWB shirt untucked. Of course I wear the same attire in the winter as I do the summer but with a hoody if it hits 30ish.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My off duty/summer carry is the same as my off duty/winter carry; Glock 43 in a Desantis Nemesis holster in the front, right pocket and a spare mag in a Galco pocket mag pouch in the back left pocket.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
M&P Shield in a Keeper Errand all day today even while mowing and weedeating. That's my usual unless it's a full size flavor in a Keeper AIWB. I keep a J frame handy too when out and about.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most days are dress slacks so LCP II .380 in Desantis Nemesis holster in RF Pocket, spare mag in LF pocket.

If clothing allows, 365xl Romeo via RF IWB and spare in LF pocket.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom