Summer Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve got a bunch of “carry” pistols, but I’ve recently gone back to a j frame Smith (442 or 637). I appendix carry quite a bit, but I still occasionally IWB carry at 4 o clock position.
2B0EB5DD-905D-4586-9073-31DFB4254CD2.jpeg

Last edited:

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm of the same opinion as nic6. Year round 40S&W HK P30 in a Southern Holsters Memphis. It's like a VMAXII but rides a good bit lower. Once in a great while I'll carry a P30sk. The few times a year I wear dress slacks it's a Kahr P380 in a pocket holster.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With hundreds and hundreds of dollars invested in fine leather Holsters, sitting all lonesome in their own little 3-drawer cabinet thing, or in a couple of boxes in a closet in the Master bedroom, I find myself most often carrying either a Hellcat or one of my PPKs in a Garrett Industries Silent Thunder "Guardian" AIWB. This holster is incredible. Versatile, (adjustable for ride height and cant) comfortable, (Yeah, I know...Kydex outer but it really is) and so dang concealable.

www.giholsters.com

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
How many of you have shot your summer carry gun in the last 30 days? Can you hit with it? Can you deploy it quickly? I’ve found on the days I pocket carry if I don’t start with my hand in my pocket it’s gonna be a few extra seconds to get it out and put a round on target.

Latest posts

Top Bottom