Summer Sausage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m surprised you could read it. My penmanship is horrible.
Clearly you've never tried to read my old boss's writing.

But seriously, for those with poor handwriting--a group that certainly includes me--try a fountain pen. Ballpoints (especially cheap ones) require you to exert pressure to write; fountain pens require a very light touch. It makes a night-and-day difference in my penmanship, and in hand- and wrist fatigue as well.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Clearly you've never tried to read my old boss's writing.

But seriously, for those with poor handwriting--a group that certainly includes me--try a fountain pen. Ballpoints (especially cheap ones) require you to exert pressure to write; fountain pens require a very light touch. It makes a night-and-day difference in my penmanship, and in hand- and wrist fatigue as well.
Love it! I hate in a kinda way to say this, but in the 1st grade, we had ink pots in our desks. Small Private church school where we used fountain pens that had to be dipped into the ink.
In junior high, the fountain pens morphed into a cartridge. In high School, I don't remember.......it was the 60's.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love it! I hate in a kinda way to say this, but in the 1st grade, we had ink pots in our desks. Small Private church school where we used fountain pens that had to be dipped into the ink.
In junior high, the fountain pens morphed into a cartridge. In high School, I don't remember.......it was the 60's.

My grade school we had cartridges LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom