Sunny D .99 a gallon..Pork & Beans .49

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
i was just at Puretts,, at nw highway and portland , in nw okc,, they have sunny d for .99 cents a gallon,,yes its out of date, my two were feb 02 and 14,, a sip from both after i got home and they tasted fine..they had plenty..and as u walk in they have a big stack of van de camps pork and beans also out of date, a 15 oz can for .49 cents, all mine said dec 28 of 2022..

tronald dump

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I absolutely love stores like this

When I lived in southeast Kansas, there was a, store right on 169 highway that sold nothing except for outdated food at incredible prices.

When I moved to Texas and worked on the road I bought food for a, month so I could survive in my hotel room.

Its incredible how much food I got for 250$. It filled the entire trunk and back seat of my focus

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
ok i was just at this place today and all the sunny d is gone,,,but they still have a pallet of the pork and beans,,@.49 cents a can..yes we had a place like that here in okc, the giant green warehouse ,,closed down about 10-15years ago..

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
ok i was just at this place today and all the sunny d is gone,,,but they still have a pallet of the pork and beans,,@.49 cents a can..yes we had a place like that here in okc, the giant green warehouse ,,closed down about 10-15years ago..
My wife throws it out if it is out of date. Hell, I ate K rations in the army in 1979. She calls me cast iron stomach.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I find it incredible, with what we've gone through since the onset of the Covic problem, that any grocery or grocery warehouse had that much of any common type of canned foods. It's crazy to think they'd "forget" it was in the warehouse, now with all these 'puters and hand scanners and software to keep track of what they have, when they got it, and where it is in the warehouse

I'd rather bet that it's fresh made pork n beans and they just simply goofed and stamped the wrong date on it. It's probably fresh and good to go for at least a few years if they stamped it right. Of course, it'll go good longer than the stamped date of course. I'll just bet somebody goofed on the line.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom