Sunnyside Diner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have any of you OKC Fat Guys - don't get offended snowflake - I am, of course referring to (in)famous OSA Fat Guy Shooting Team (that is all of you members whether male or of the female perversion...er...I mean persuasion) - have any of you eaten at the Sunnyside Diner on Classen?

If so, any good/bad/ugly info? The wife and I plan to go there tomorrow.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, yes I have with my wife...usually once or twice a month(Saturday or Sunday Morning). The other times we eat at Hatch on Broadway.

What I like there:
ME
The Sunnyside Classic
Chicken Fried Steak & Eggs
Steak & Eggs
Corned Beef & Hash

Wife
Omelet or Short Stack Pancakes

****LOVE*** Their Eote( I think that's how it's spelled) Breakfast Coffee. Eote is a local company here in OKC and they specially blend a Breakfast Blend just for SS Diner. Wife usually buys me a bag(at SS Diner only) of their Breakfast Blend Coffee for home.

Lunch is good but I 've only eaten there 2x, so I can't comment on what I had but it's good food!!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The main man behind that is the 'S' in S&B burgers. He's a fraternity brother of mine. Other brothers are investors also. They are working on a couple more. They'll all be different names though.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The main man behind that is the 'S' in S&B burgers. He's a fraternity brother of mine. Other brothers are investors also. They are working on a couple more. They'll all be different names though.
I ate at S&B Burgers for the first time yesterday. It was a little overpriced but the food and staff were great.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wasn't impressed with S&B burgers, plus they have a no gun sign.I will take a Whataburger over an S&B burger expecially at half the price.

I didn’t see no steenkin’ sign. I don’t reads no steenkin’ signs too much anyway. Cause we don’t need no steenkin’ signs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom