Sunshine and Light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"You see, when you’re hunting for the glad things, you sort of forget the other kind—like”
― Eleanor H. Porter, Pollyanna

Post your hopeful insights here....leave your unhappiness behind

Everything is interrelated....except the internet , which divides us up....so be sure to add some real experiences to your day. Smile at someone, help someone and see if life doesn't smile back at you.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just sitting on the back porch, on the South side out of the wind. It's a great day just to be.

IMG_2021.JPG

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hooray, today is trash day!

I can retrieve the bills from the mailbox that I carried out this morning without another wasted trip...

Lol, I forgot it's MLK day. :hithead:

Happy Monday everyone!
:drunk2:

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a warm weather guy, try to get out on the lake every day I can while looking and feeling nature around me, animals, birds, rocks on the shoreline or pull up to the bank and watch the formation of the little waves splashing in. Feeling the sunshine, wind, and water if it is warm enough to dip in. Sometimes I even wed a hook, but that is not the important part to me. Sunshine and fresh air clears my brain and helps me reset to what is really important.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cold, cloudy, and windy today. My kind of weather. Gonna cook me a caveman steak on hot coals tonight in the back yard. I like making fire with a flint rock and steel striker. Building and managing flames. Makes me feel like not a suburban domesticated guy.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our sticks/cuttings have to have sunshine and light.. It's nice seeing green buds on the sticks I have stuck in earth..
We're gonna be berry berry happy if our sticks all prosper under my less than green thumb and fig fig fig figure on a fruity future...:pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom