super bowl hit a ten year low in ratings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s funny. I watched the whole game and never saw anyone take a knee in protest.

Must be embarrassing to keep ranting about a game you claim not to give a damn about and gleefully “drop in” with articles or tidbits of news that you think supports your bias, but actually don’t.

NFL ratings up 5% overall.
Sunday Night Football up 6%
CBS Sunday afternoon up 6%
AFC Championship Game up 26%
Super Bowl ratings down a whopping 2% from last year but on par with ‘99-‘05.

SB ratings ebb and flow based on the popularity of the teams involved. It’s always been that way.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s funny. I watched the whole game and never saw anyone take a knee in protest.
Obviously you must have chosen to ignore the pampered, overpaid prima donnas in the national fools league that are squawking publicly about not getting the TV coverage to display their social conscience along with the uproar and boycotting by the rappers for the half time show because of a washed out QB that can’t get on a team?
Lol

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obviously you must have chosen to ignore the pampered, overpaid prima donnas in the national fools league that are squawking publicly about not getting the TV coverage to display their social conscience along with the uproar and boycotting by the rappers for the half time show because of a washed out QB that can’t get on a team?
Lol

For not caring about the NFL, you sure do know a lot about whats going on with it......

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A couple weeks ago I hard Rush Limbaugh say that NFL players had ceased their anthem protests.
He even claimed that is why NFL ratings were up this year.
Limbaugh wouldn't lie to me....would he?

Personally, I love football, college and NFL.
I probably watched more NFL this year than any time in the last decade.
Patrick Mahomes is one of my favorite players to watch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom