SUPER FIREARMS RELATED GARAGE SALE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You are correct....I went back and tried a DPMS steel mag and it work just fine......so I took it home with me......
dang! shoulda kept that one to myself and hopped in the car :) ;) nice find! i love a good garage sale and fortunately my gf does too.

holy crap we had an *awful* time at an estate sale recently tho. people are crazy.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went by and got a few things but he was really high on his prices.
I felt like I got some great deals....5 boxes of 410 ammo at $5/box and the AR-10 at $650....also the 5.56 p-mags still in the wrapper for $7/each, 2 stocks for $5/each, 3 nice holsters for a total of $17.50, 50 rounds of Colt Long .45 HP for $25.00

CODE_3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I felt like I got some great deals....5 boxes of 410 ammo at $5/box and the AR-10 at $650....also the 5.56 p-mags still in the wrapper for $7/each, 2 stocks for $5/each, 3 nice holsters for a total of $17.50, 50 rounds of Colt Long .45 HP for $25.00
You scored on the AR-10 for sure

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to an auction two years ago out by Washington - before the price spike and baught a Niedner Ballard and a pristine Marlin 1893 in 32 Special both for about 1/2 market value. Fast forward to the height of the spike, another auction at same place and a 1,000 primers were bidding up to $350 a thousand. All sold. I’m not in Oklahoma right now or I’d have hopped in the truck. Congratulations on the score. That Luther stock looks great on that rifle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom