Supply Chain Problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ain’t taking any chances. I’m stocking up on food and toilet paper and other items. People can believe what they want. Form everything I’ve researched things are gonna get bad. Had any of y’all actually looked up the great reset? I suggest you do and then check out the world economic forum and then check out Bidens agenda. They are almost exactly the same. Everything that is happening is manufactured.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ain’t taking any chances. I’m stocking up on food and toilet paper and other items. People can believe what they want. Form everything I’ve researched things are gonna get bad. Had any of y’all actually looked up the great reset? I suggest you do and then check out the world economic forum and then check out Bidens agenda. They are almost exactly the same. Everything that is happening is manufactured.
i should tell ya. things is already bad. wink

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now the west coast is being threatened by a bomb cyclone. What if all those container ships anchored end up losing their load to high waves ? California is likely to get so much rain that they'll get those mud slides of theirs.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now the west coast is being threatened by a bomb cyclone. What if all those container ships anchored end up losing their load to high waves ? California is likely to get so much rain that they'll get those mud slides of theirs.

These meteorologists are getting out of hand with the hype and alarm.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good timing. This aligns nicely with Gov DeSantis offering the services of the
ports located in Florida! The shippers are considering going through the Panama Canal and use the Fl ports. The extra costs is substantial, but may be less expensive than waiting for months in Ca.

Latest posts

Top Bottom