Suppressor fees

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For profit or not, these guys will do it for half the price, they have inventory, and they got their kiosk last week, so no matter what, I'll say $100 is too high.....

Screenshot_20220403-191629.png

Virtuaguyver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where did you buy the silencer? Was it in stock at your dealer or in stock at silencershop? If it was in stock at silencershop and you haven't done your prints yet it's definitely just on hold. Call them tomorrow and tell them you want to switch dealers and take your kiosk code to any other kiosk anywhere.
I bought a Rugged Obsidian 9 from Recoil gun works for $550. Silencer shop has it for $611 my local dealer Crusader Tactical has them for $695 on thier website. I'm pretty sure it's in stock everywhere. I haven't done anything yet, not even created a silencershop account yet. I will contact them and see if I can switch dealers

Loaded45

Marksman
Reaction score
I bought a Rugged Obsidian 9 from Recoil gun works for $550. Silencer shop has it for $611 my local dealer Crusader Tactical has them for $695 on thier website. I'm pretty sure it's in stock everywhere. I haven't done anything yet, not even created a silencershop account yet. I will contact them and see if I can switch dealers
I went through SilencerShop also about a year ago on a paper form and ordered online. Cost of Wolfman+Sales tax+Tax stamp is all I paid. Crusader Tactical is the closest to me as well and my receiving dealer.
Stopped by and used the kiosk for prints and then did everything online/through the app. Was pretty painless except for the 9 month wait!
Hoping CT has done a few EForms by now because I want to put in for a .22 can…

FWIW, SS states that “If you purchase from an SS dealer, they won't charge you a fee. They'll just be selling out of their inventory instead of ours. The only time the dealer is allowed to charge you is when you only use their kiosk and don't do business with them (don't purchase the can from them). In that case, they can charge up to $40.”

Virtuaguyver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went through SilencerShop also about a year ago on a paper form and ordered online. Cost of Wolfman+Sales tax+Tax stamp is all I paid. Crusader Tactical is the closest to me as well and my receiving dealer.
Stopped by and used the kiosk for prints and then did everything online/through the app. Was pretty painless except for the 9 month wait!
Hoping CT has done a few EForms by now because I want to put in for a .22 can…

FWIW, SS states that “If you purchase from an SS dealer, they won't charge you a fee. They'll just be selling out of their inventory instead of ours. The only time the dealer is allowed to charge you is when you only use their kiosk and don't do business with them (don't purchase the can from them). In that case, they can charge up to $40.”
Cool! 9 months don't sound bad at all... I've heard year and a half sometimes. We will see if the 90 days is true.

Latest posts

Top Bottom