Suppressor laws.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get a 7.62 for your rifles, and quick adapters for all your rifles. One suppressor for all your rifles one cost well worth it. If the SAFE Act goes through you will get your $200 back anyway. There are also multi-caliber pistol cans also. I figure that you will only three cans total: 7.62 for rifles, multi-cal for pistols, and a .22.

Last edited:

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get a 7.62 for your rifles, and quick adapters for all your rifles. One suppressor for all your rifles one cost well worth it. If the SAFE Act goes through yo will get your $200 back anyway. There are also multi-caliber pistol cans also. I figure that you will only three cans total: 7.62 for rifles, multi-cal for pistols, and a .22.

Assuming that it passes in the same form as it was introduced, in the current Congress, which will be ending very soon. The 116th will start in January and the chances of it passing a Democrat-controlled House are vanishingly slim.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Assuming that it passes in the same form as it was introduced, in the current Congress, which will be ending very soon. The 116th will start in January and the chances of it passing a Democrat-controlled House are vanishingly slim.
I can dream. The main thing I want to say is to just go out, and get them while you still can.

Latest posts

Top Bottom