Suppressor question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmym40a2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should get a dedicated 22 can and a dedicated 223 can. 223 cans are huge compared to 22 cans and it's to big on a 22. Like it's said earlier 22lr is super dirty and will start clogging up a 223 can and could lead to a blaffle strike. I have a Tac 16 223 can you can take apart. I have shot some 22lr thru it and then took it apart.It was full of crud. It was very quiet but super heavy and to big.2 22lr cans on the right and Tac 16 5th from the right
ai1019.photobucket.com_albums_af311_jimmym40a3_photo4_1.jpg

ron

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was thinking about that too, the bulkiness off the larger can in the front a .22 pistol would be quit awkward.

Was looking in to different cans, and think I like the tac 65. Light, versatile, able to disassemble for cleaning, low price.

Watched some you tube vids and was quite impressed.

Huckelberry75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should get a dedicated 22 can and a dedicated 223 can. 223 cans are huge compared to 22 cans and it's to big on a 22. Like it's said earlier 22lr is super dirty and will start clogging up a 223 can and could lead to a blaffle strike. I have a Tac 16 223 can you can take apart. I have shot some 22lr thru it and then took it apart.It was full of crud. It was very quiet but super heavy and to big.2 22lr cans on the right and Tac 16 5th from the right
ai1019.photobucket.com_albums_af311_jimmym40a3_photo4_1.jpg

Who threaded the muzzle of your Sherman tank for the can on the far left? That is a monster!! Nice collection. :giveup:

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who threaded the muzzle of your Sherman tank for the can on the far left? That is a monster!! Nice collection. :giveup:

I believe that is a suppressor he built himself for a 408 or some other large caliber rifle. There are details around of the build, just not sure which site(s) they were posted on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom