Suppressor: which is best for the money?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tcox

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Contemplating a supressor! the only problem is that i do not know which direction to go. Looking to get a 30cal so all my guns can work with it. Who makes a good supressor for the money?

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your going to think I'm crazy but. Get a decent 22lr can to start with. You will be much happier for less money. Get the other cans later

Tcox

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Your going to think I'm crazy but. Get a decent 22lr can to start with. You will be much happier for less money. Get the other cans later

money is an issue and i wont have stamp and can money very often. from my understanding, a 30 cal supressor will suppress a 223 also correct?

MAJ MALFUNCTION

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The YHM Phantom SS/QD 308 is the best value out there, by far.

The MSRP is $724 and we sell 'em for $599.

You could use it on .308, .223, and .22 (although it's would only really be practical on a .22 rifle).

If you'd like to talk about it, you can give me a call at 918-808-3661.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since we are talking best for the money, whats the best 22lr. suppressor.

If I was to Guess..... And I mean Guess. I'd think that the YHM Mite is the top seller. Now if you are wanting to get into the next level of performance I'd look into a Outback II but your talking 50% more money. To me that just makes the Mite that much more a a value.

I will say. If your in the market. You really ned to try and shoot the silencer you plan to buy. Some people are very happy with the Value line of 22 cans and others feel they wish they should of spent more. Especially when you consider that you can NEVER recoup the $200 tax.

When it warms up and I recoup from moving, I'm going to put together a small silencer shoot for people "already in the club". If all goes good maybe we can rent out a bay at USSA and see if Major can come help us put on a demo for people looking into getting the silencer world.

Ty-

Latest posts

Top Bottom