Suppressors and timing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sucks you can buy one overseas over the counter for under a hundred bucks. The suppressor business in the US is a racket. Same brands, same models.
Agreed. It’s funny when some Europeans hear about how it is with suppressors in the US. Had a guy from Germany the other day say “you wouldn’t be allowed to hunt at my old hunting spot without a suppressor”. Or some random Finnish/Norwegian/whoever guy on Facebook the other day asking why nobody in America has suppressors. He felt it was rude and showed a lack of taste to own a firearm and not a suppressor, and was blown away by the laws here. I think it’s wild.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recommend OSS. Have 2 on a couple ‘308. Best around. No baffles, works like a jet turbine, and then blows the gas and depris out the FRONT. For me, multi purpose anything does work well in the long run. I always end up disappointed with the performance and buy mission specific so the multi purpose cost me more. IMHO, buy a .22 can and a can for the 7.62. I have a Silencerco Sparrow on mine and it works fine, like most .22 cans do.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would narrow it down to a few of the best cans out and then watch as many videos as possible. From everything I’ve watched and read I will be going with dead air for all my cans. I bought the Sandman L today but they had to order it in before we can Efile. Check out their stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom