Suppressors from OK Wildlife Dept?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son in law has heard some rumor about some guys being able to purchase suppressors from OK Dept of Wildlife, I guess for hunting.

Not being a hunter, I haven't got a clue. I figured if there was something like this going on, it would have already been posted here and a bunch of us might have jumped on it.

Anyone know anything about this rumor?

Dave

progun40

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know some wildlife officers have suppressed 22's for thinning out (managing the population) beavers at night and other troublesome critters. They came to my hometown and took out a bunch of pigeons one night. They came to the PD and let us know what they were doing.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know some wildlife officers have suppressed 22's for thinning out (managing the population) beavers at night and other troublesome critters. They came to my hometown and took out a bunch of pigeons one night. They came to the PD and let us know what they were doing.

I heard a rumor that they were doing the same thing with center-fire rifles and hogs down near Eufaula, but it was strictly a contracted group that was doing the controlled hunts to eliminate nuisance hogs - supposedly at night (again, this was a rumor that I can't confirm, but there was no selling of suppressors or average Joes hunting with suppressors).

Latest posts

Top Bottom