Supreme Court vacates 4 more sentences after Oklahoma ruling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StitchJones

Ayatollah of Rock-and-Roll-a
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As I said in the previous thread - cue the circus.
But wait! Trumps great pics though. The Supreme Court is a joke.
No doubt creepy Joe's picks would be better. First pick, Bat Man, then maybe Big Bird. He'd probably forget what he was doing and try to order a pizza instead.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will sit back and see if tribal law does something with these people.
If the land was given to them by the Federal gov and then the State took it away ..I will bet the state did not take it fairly.

Was there a fair agreement with the Indian tribes or were they forced to give up their land and rights.

You can't take something by force and always get away with it.
Yea those prison guys did bad things and should pay a price I agree with that but sometimes crap like this can happen.
Sit and watch the show.
These were STATE convictions, and now they will be tried by the feds; NOT the tribes. Tribes do not presided over major crimes.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was the correct ruling BUT congress could have fixed this years ago and they never did.
Most that are appealing using this ruling just want to be transferred to a federal prison instead of a state one.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was the correct ruling BUT congress could have fixed this years ago and they never did.
Most that are appealing using this ruling just want to be transferred to a federal prison instead of a state one.
Bingo!

I see this ruling as "Congress, get your **** together, do things right because if you don't **** like this happens". I also see both sides of the court make very valid points. This particular ruling is not liberal vs. conservative.

Latest posts

Top Bottom