Supressor...YAY or nay?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I called ATF yesterday to check my status - she told me that current wait time is NINE months after going pending. (ridiculous, in my not so humble opinion) She told me that they are averaging about 17,000 applications a month!
Called my Class 3 dealer to tell him to quit selling suppressors 'cause it was backing up the crappy system. (lol) He said that he was also informed by ATF that nine months is the new normal. He also said that his wait time, as a dealer, has been increased to three months. I encouraged him to get to work on abolishing the NFA.
"They" require us to use mufflers on cars, don't they?!
I'm almost two months into it and still haven't achieved "pending." :grumble:

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I called ATF yesterday to check my status - she told me that current wait time is NINE months after going pending. (ridiculous, in my not so humble opinion) She told me that they are averaging about 17,000 applications a month!
Called my Class 3 dealer to tell him to quit selling suppressors 'cause it was backing up the crappy system. (lol) He said that he was also informed by ATF that nine months is the new normal. He also said that his wait time, as a dealer, has been increased to three months. I encouraged him to get to work on abolishing the NFA.
"They" require us to use mufflers on cars, don't they?!
I'm almost two months into it and still haven't achieved "pending." :grumble:

Patience young grasshopper, patience. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom