surjimmy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I owe this man big time. :bowdown:

Not only did he drive out of his way to meet up with me, he brought me back one of my kids!

In a moment of stupidity, I traded off my EDC/BUG pocket gun for a damned ol' Glock. He rescued it for me and was generous enough to return it to me by means of a trade, that I really don't think he wanted to do.

But being the type of guy and caliber of person that he is, he did it for me anyway.

Thanks Jimmy! You da man! :thumb:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another outstanding FTF with a good ol' hard chargin' devil dog from back in the day. [Broken External Image] He's definitely one of my favorite people here at OSA and I hope to do bizness with him again.

:thanku:

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had an awesome FTF with Surjimmy yesterday. Right on time and great to talk to. I WILL deal with this member again. Hopefully soon! Thanks again Jimmy.

peppersac

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got robbed by this guy! I spend all weekend looking for a Model 57 Smith. As soon as I find one here Jimmy is offering me more than what I paid for it. Now I got to find another one!

Great guy! He loves the Navy and is really Jealous of all Sailors so beware if you served in the Navy. You may have a stalker after transaction.

Thanks again Friend!