Survivalistboards.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good point. I'll do that.
If you join just be sure the title to new member introduction is nothing about Antagonizing the Mods or a Insurrection! I think @xseler and I may have ruffled some feathers but it was all in fun at @THAT Gurl. 😁 They think alot of her over there to, Strange! :pms2:

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's okay. They have a TON of pinned info that may or may not be useful. I tend to spend most of my time over there (when I'm even playing around on the intrawebs these days) ... Plus I might be kinda partial cuz I'm a mod over there. 😁
There'd be a familiar face, so that is a point in its' favor. FWIW, I still take an occasional peek at SHTF and they have calmed down a bunch over there.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Survivalboard used to be a good site but not so much now. I’ve been a member for many years, but I haven’t been on it in a long time and can’t see myself ever visiting it again.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Their are some people over there that turned it into a complete **** show.

Somebody made @THAT Gurl a MOD. Tells ya how bad its gotten :bolt:

Exactly ... 😁 That said, it is definitely NOT the same place it was when kev owned it. I even left for a while because there was a LOT of favoritism and shenanigans going on ... Kev sold out and a new "management team" was put in place. Like this place, it's not for everybody BUT there is some good info -- and a lot of good people -- there.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly ... 😁 That said, it is definitely NOT the same place it was when kev owned it. I even left for a while because there was a LOT of favoritism and shenanigans going on ... Kev sold out and a new "management team" was put in place. Like this place, it's not for everybody BUT there is some good info -- and a lot of good people -- there.
Kev sold out? He's still on there though right cuz I could have sworn I saw recent post of his.

Latest posts

Top Bottom