Survived my knee replacement.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broncos

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had left one done last November Continue to do therapy and daily stretches I am finding that the docs year to recover is probably true Good luck and don’t get in a hurry

j99tc88

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had left one in 2010 right in 2012. I’d say the left is pretty much perfect, the right still have aches and prone to weather, regardless better than pain, good luck with recovery

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Left shoulder replacement in 2015 at the OKC VA-failed. Now the right shoulder is in need of replacement as is the left knee. I can't decide whether it is more important to reach for a fork or walk. I'll probably go for the knee next because it hurts lying in bed at night, walking, squatting etc.

fishincoop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m a month into my right knee replacement- rehab going well on Rt leg, however, my left side (w/ 2 yr old hip replacement) has flared up every bulging disc in lower back. Now I’m seeing back doc trying to relieve L sciatic pain. Reminded that you “gotta be tough to grow old and still function”.

Latest posts

Top Bottom