Surviving SHTF in Bosnia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike jenkins

New to the site!
Reaction score
When you average accounts from multiple sources about different SHTF areas and times..
The information that seems to hold constant and useful is ...
YOU STILL HAVE TO LIVE A NORMAL NON SHTF LIFE, (until TSHTF)..
YOU CANT JUST GO RETARD INTO DEBT BEYOND YOUR MEANS AND HOPE LIKE HELL SHTF BEFORE THE BILLS COME DUE.
YOU DONT KNOW WHEN (or if) ITS GONNA HAPPEN..
BUT.. Balancing some personal spending of REASONABLE FUNDS AND TIME DEVOTED TO SIMPLE USEFULL LEARNING OF SKILLS with your nornal Day to Day life seems to be the best plan for "The NOT rich Common person".
My opinion of how to START your "PREPPING"
would look like this...
#1 Weapons, Ammo, Learned Skills, TRUSTED LIKE MINDED SMALL CLOSE SUPPORT GROUP..
SMALL & TRUSTED BEING PARAMOUNT/TANTAMOUNT WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR GROUP AND PEOPLE KNOWING WHAT YOU GOT..
These 4 things are your cornerstones that will enable you (your group) to get everthing else yall need to get by day to day & Week to Week..
#2 Storing simple but extremely usefull supplies, (Lighters, Tools, Batteries,) medium to long term food rations and What ever medical and sanitary supplies you can reasonably afford.
#3 stock up on inexpensive Tradeable items that are MULTIPURPOSE when you can...
IF YOU make it this far and have
ALL of #1
A nice dent in #2
A little of #3
all in side a Year.. YOU ARE AHEAD OF 85% OF THE PEOPLE, You maybe just increased your odds of making it thru a MULTI MONTH (maybe 1yr) SHTF situation by 50%,, maybe 60%..
Maybe start purchasing some "expensive" type items at this point, within reason, you still gotta have Gas money, food money, school clothes for your kids. (BEER MONEY lol haha)
And you still need more of #2 & #3..
And i know everyone has different priorities and ideas of what to get, what to learn, what to horde, and how much..that has to be tailored to where you live and what resources are around you, your current skills and THE BIG ONE>>>>>>
HOW MUCH EXPENDABLE MONEY YOU HAVE!!
Or thats the way I see reasonable prepping. ..
Im sure the super preppers will just roast me and inform me of how galactically dumb i am,, but when you do some real world research and apply what others have done in those situations and start trying to PREP REASONABLY,, I cant be that far from center

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here’s a very good video from a man that lived through the Romanian hyperinflation of the 90’s. Surprisingly Linda Zang has #some great info and guest or her site.

Part 1

FD6B712F-727E-4423-8BC0-2018CB9B8843.jpeg

If you liked that here’s part II

E5929612-7CD0-4D31-BFDA-86D027CEE96D.jpeg

Last edited:

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you average accounts from multiple sources about different SHTF areas and times..
The information that seems to hold constant and useful is ...
YOU STILL HAVE TO LIVE A NORMAL NON SHTF LIFE, (until TSHTF)..
YOU CANT JUST GO RETARD INTO DEBT BEYOND YOUR MEANS AND HOPE LIKE HELL SHTF BEFORE THE BILLS COME DUE.
YOU DONT KNOW WHEN (or if) ITS GONNA HAPPEN..
BUT.. Balancing some personal spending of REASONABLE FUNDS AND TIME DEVOTED TO SIMPLE USEFULL LEARNING OF SKILLS with your nornal Day to Day life seems to be the best plan for "The NOT rich Common person".
My opinion of how to START your "PREPPING"
would look like this...
#1 Weapons, Ammo, Learned Skills, TRUSTED LIKE MINDED SMALL CLOSE SUPPORT GROUP..
SMALL & TRUSTED BEING PARAMOUNT/TANTAMOUNT WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR GROUP AND PEOPLE KNOWING WHAT YOU GOT..
These 4 things are your cornerstones that will enable you (your group) to get everthing else yall need to get by day to day & Week to Week..
#2 Storing simple but extremely usefull supplies, (Lighters, Tools, Batteries,) medium to long term food rations and What ever medical and sanitary supplies you can reasonably afford.
#3 stock up on inexpensive Tradeable items that are MULTIPURPOSE when you can...
IF YOU make it this far and have
ALL of #1
A nice dent in #2
A little of #3
all in side a Year.. YOU ARE AHEAD OF 85% OF THE PEOPLE, You maybe just increased your odds of making it thru a MULTI MONTH (maybe 1yr) SHTF situation by 50%,, maybe 60%..
Maybe start purchasing some "expensive" type items at this point, within reason, you still gotta have Gas money, food money, school clothes for your kids. (BEER MONEY lol haha)
And you still need more of #2 & #3..
And i know everyone has different priorities and ideas of what to get, what to learn, what to horde, and how much..that has to be tailored to where you live and what resources are around you, your current skills and THE BIG ONE>>>>>>
HOW MUCH EXPENDABLE MONEY YOU HAVE!!
Or thats the way I see reasonable prepping. ..
Im sure the super preppers will just roast me and inform me of how galactically dumb i am,, but when you do some real world research and apply what others have done in those situations and start trying to PREP REASONABLY,, I cant be that far from center
Why are you yelling? This isn’t even a heated debate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom