Surviving the Fight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HTK2020

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I’m new to the group but not the world of firearms, training, or the two combined. Please check out the flyer below for a course that I’ll be teaching on August 15th at the Camo Corner Range in Orlando.
Check out my Instagram page @htk_training or my Facebook (HTK Training, LLC) for my background and what my company is about. Thank you!
3402C916-2C15-4FB5-910E-D665A2038BB1.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That would be good training. I've spoken a lot on this forum about why I think a semi auto shotgun is far superior to a pump for home defense because people have never got the training on how to cycle a pump one handed if they sustain an injury. It can be done and done effectively with training and practice.

Red Dirt Walker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would be good training. I've spoken a lot on this forum about why I think a semi auto shotgun is far superior to a pump for home defense because people have never got the training on how to cycle a pump one handed if they sustain an injury. It can be done and done effectively with training and practice.
I personally thing semi-auto shotguns if that is what a person choses to use for home defense is best as it is a point and shoot and that's it. If you have had training but your wife let say has not the odds she'll remember to cycle a new shell in the chamber in a panic is slim to none.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
wow 250 acres and 148 people never heard that and lived here all my life. itty bitty town as alan jackson said. shows how well i read.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom