SUV Carrying 27 Crashes With Semi, Killing 15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m sorry that you don’t understand my post, but I honestly don’t think explaining it to you will make it less confusing for you. Best to let you think whatever you wish and leave it at that. :comfort:
Oh I got your point. I just think it's tasteless to turn something horrific like that into a political statement. We can leave it at that with you not wanting to answer or defend the comment.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Then you may enlighten me at your leisure.

And fill me in on your answer to the question. "Would it be more tragic if there was a MAGA sticker?" That can even be a yes/no answer should you want to keep it simple.

No, I don’t think I will. I don’t answer to you, no matter how much you might wish I did.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
27 is just a typical jeepney monday morning commute in the Philippines
About 3 in front seat 15 in the back and 10 on the roof flying down the hiway.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, I don’t think I will. I don’t answer to you, no matter how much you might wish I did.
Well then consider me disappointed but you answer to no one but yourself I suppose.

But should you chose to change your mind then you may, at any time, enlighten me at your leisure to fill me in on your answer to the question: "Would it be more tragic if there was a MAGA sticker?"

Last edited:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Then you may enlighten me at your leisure.

And fill me in on your answer to the question. "Would it be more tragic if there was a MAGA sticker?" That can even be a yes/no answer should you want to keep it simple.

Says the guy who won’t answer simple questions but is now asking them. Biden is pro illegal immigration. I seriously doubt you’d find a MAGA sticker on a vehicle full of illegals but we can pretend for your scenario. It wouldn’t make it more tragic. What makes it more tragic is once again we have people flooding across the border. In scenarios like this many cram themselves into anything that rolls and sometimes they die horrible deaths as a result.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Says the guy who won’t answer simple questions but is now asking them. Biden is pro illegal immigration. I seriously doubt you’d find a MAGA sticker on a vehicle full of illegals but we can pretend for your scenario. It wouldn’t make it more tragic. What makes it more tragic is once again we have people flooding across the border. In scenarios like this many cram themselves into anything that rolls and sometimes they die horrible deaths as a result.
I bolded the important part which we agree on. That's my whole point which I find it sad that someone doesn't want to say.

The rest of it can be it's own discussion, but conflating the two issues is the same vein of profit/propaganda on tragedy that so many folks here love to demean the Dems for doing. And yet here it is the same thing right here in our ranks.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I bolded the important part which we agree on. That's my whole point which I find it sad that someone doesn't want to say.

The rest of it can be it's own discussion, but conflating the two issues is the same vein of profit/propaganda on tragedy that so many folks here love to demean the Dems for doing. And yet here it is the same thing right here in our ranks.

You just like to see your words in print and pretend you’re smarter than everyone else. I find it amusing that you like to ask questions but won’t answer them yourself.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You just like to see your words in print and pretend you’re smarter than everyone else. I find it amusing that you like to ask questions but won’t answer them yourself.

You really want to dance on this topic again like we always do? I say something. You ignore everything I say, toss out some school yard insult, and then act smug like you won some great victory? Come on man, I even agreed with you in the last post.

But should you want to dance, I'm here allllllll night long and bored.

Latest posts

Top Bottom