SVB guess I’ll post a thread since no one else has I can see

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of this was him and the Fed causing the banks to run backward with their interest rates. They're having to cover their expenses and customer withdrawals with bonds at a higher percentage than what their current loans are set at so every time they sell bonds, they go in debt.

It's 100% Orchestrated.

Currently we're in cash and treasuries and doing well enough. We have a few handpicked stocks that are doing well but the current market (and government) isn't promoting business growth. It's promoting public/private "partnerships" so it can do things the constitution says it can't. If those businesses have a loss (Solyndra?) it doesn't matter. The government can prop them up or tell the owners to file bankruptcy and make a new company to get more subsidies.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230311-110736.png

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With treasuries paying over 5% and savings accounts paying nothing, guess where I moved my money? And guess where more and more are moving their money?

Know what happens when savers or investors can earn 500% more somewhere else in a risk free investment? They move their money.

What happens when anyone with a brain decides to move their money out of the bank that can’t compete with the .gov? Bye bye bank.

Who regulates the banks? Who sells T bills?

The.gov is competing against these banks and are pushing them to insolvency.

Treasuries dropped Friday but here are the current rates. These are as risk free as you can get. If these fail, the .gov has failed.

View attachment 356434
And where does one get these T-bills?

From the bank.

The goobermint couldn't be complicit in manipulation of the system?

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3 month CDs are paying 5.1%. Most brokers sell them like Fidelity.

Wouldn’t this be something if they lost everything…

7F03DE7B-23FC-4275-9B89-54AAF3D3E172.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom