SVB guess I’ll post a thread since no one else has I can see

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The USD as the world currency is about to end. For those not prepared the world will seem to end. The Brits are still here.

Im sick or those claiming everyone that disagree claim were saying “ the world is about to end”, this has been a slow curveball, it’s been extended through zero interest. This is the 3rd and last time fiat USD will be a major player.
Which country’s currency will become the world currency? How should a person prepare for the USD not to be the world currency?

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which country’s currency will become the world currency? How should a person prepare for the USD not to be the world currency?
That's a good question. If you really think the US is *close* to losing it's status (I don't) you could buy gold, which is a great safehaven but hard to transport. You could also buy the Chinese Yuan, which is the second choice right now.
I think this is by design though, maybe a test run. Eventually they'll band-aid it at first, then swap us to their new currency that they can turn on or off at will.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would think the SDR (basket of currencies) which was one solution when they adopted the petrodollar in the 70s, it more than likely be a digital currency.

Theres a reason central banks are buying gold. Really physical wealth like oil, food, pms and such the global economy needs will determine a country’s weighting IMO.

Im keeping my powder dry with 5% interest and in pms, oil, uranium right now.

Paying off debt is more important right now than investing.

We may have a local digital currency that circulates here but global trade by worthless fiat printing to infinity is over.

Saudi Arabia is aligning with Iran and the belt and road. We not in Kansas anymore. We abused and bullied the world and the dogs about to take a bite out of their western master s.

we will see

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would think the SDR (basket of currencies) which was one solution when they adopted the petrodollar in the 70s, it more than likely be a digital currency.

Theres a reason central banks are buying gold. Really physical wealth like oil, food, pms and such the global economy needs will determine a country’s weighting IMO.

Im keeping my powder dry with 5% interest and in pms, oil, uranium right now.

Paying off debt is more important right now than investing.

We may have a local digital currency that circulates here but global trade by worthless fiat printing to infinity is over.

Saudi Arabia is aligning with Iran and the belt and road. We not in Kansas anymore. We abused and bullied the world and the dogs about to take a bite out of their western master s.

we will see
The (very ancient at this point) SDR isn't agile enough nor controllable enough to fill the need, in my opinion. We know the Central Bank has been working on their own digital coin and recent reports have said it's ready for release.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@TinkerTanker

Give us your guess, not all central banks are created equal and the western central banks don’t represent the world. In fact central banks are the problem as it’s turned into organized crime.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@TinkerTanker

Give us your guess, not all central banks are created equal and the western central banks don’t represent the world. In fact central banks are the problem as it’s turned into organized crime.
I did. And I completely agree that the CB isn't to be trusted. They want power and control.
"It's just better when we can control who can and can't spend money from a central switch."

The reality is that the US in control though, so if other countries want their monthly subsidies they'll have to get on board with the new currency. Or turn to China and Japan.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s not a solution that’s a problem. That’s why we’ll have a global SDR that the major countries agree. CBDC or whatever trades in the west won’t translate to the East. Collateral as in real stuff will be required not IOUs this time IMO.

No one want’s the dollar anymore goods are being purchased in native currencies by agreement, no one trust the west anymore. They use countries for power and wealth.

China trying to feed over a billion people, they need many thing they don’t have, they’ve been given factory’s. Japan is toast, one of worst currencies on the planet.

China or Russia could have a gold backed currency if they can prove they have the good. And yes gold would rise but still be fractional.

Exciting times ahead just like the 70s

JMO

Last edited:

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s not a solution that’s a problem. That’s why we’ll have a global SDR that the major countries agree. CBDC or whatever trades in the west won’t translate to the East. Collateral as in real stuff will be required not IOUs this time IMO.

China trying to feed over a billion people, they need many thing they don’t have, they’ve been given factory’s. Japan is toast, one of worst currencies on the planet.
I don't think there's any way the CB and the Biden/Obama administration are going to let the IMF implement the SDR as the world currency and let control slip from them. That's not the kind of people we're dealing with.
Democrats bring instability so they can take more control. China will likely institute their own shortly after, and Japan will be floated by CB support.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You act like the over 7 billion people care about the IMF, he’ll China and Russia making allies the IMF is toast. IMF is fading

like I said we’ll see, more than likely after the war

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You act like the over 7 billion people care about the IMF, he’ll China and Russia making allies the IMF is toast. IMF is fading

like I said we’ll see, more than likely after the war
People care about that welfare they've been getting from the US (foreign aid). If the US says that's the new coin, they'll all sign up to get on the dole I think.

If you think we're close to a war, you should be buying the three b's instead of anything else. Bullets, beans, and band-aids. (and iodide)

Latest posts

Top Bottom