SVB guess I’ll post a thread since no one else has I can see

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:anyone: Ok

We can’t even produce what it would take to fight a WW. Maybe we can order it from China?

The dollar is worth about 2 cents since the inception of fiat in 1913.

print another trillion. Money worthless without products to buy.

l8r

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:anyone: Ok

We can’t even produce what it would take to fight a WW. Maybe we can order it from China?

The dollar is worth about 2 cents since the inception of fiat in 1913.

print another trillion. Money worthless without products to buy.

l8r
If we do go into a WW, it'll be another domino. And at that point we'll have companies transition over like ww2. GM will be making tanks, Harley will be making tires, etc. It'll be a full time assembly line.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The USD as the world currency is about to end. For those not prepared the world will seem to end. The Brits are still here.

Im sick or those claiming everyone that disagree claim were saying “ the world is about to end”, this has been a slow curveball, it’s been extended through zero interest. This is the 3rd and last time fiat USD will be a major player.
Never heard more trash on the internet than this.
Stupidity at its best right here.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
These banks are failing because their cash cow is drying up. The Fed is falling behind on the money printing.

Banks used to survive on deposits from people. The banks would then loan out the money and charge interest and pay a portion of that to the depositors. Banks also invested in the market and earned dividends that in turn was "shared" with depositors.

Now they mostly run on money funneled to them by the Fed and they use that money to invest in the market. Seems to me that very little is loaned out to business and Joe mortgage seeker.

Your view might be different, but that is how I see it.

Then, too, one has to wonder what SVB did with all the deposits it received from those tech companies. Where is it? Where did it go? Someone has it. Money doesn't just disappear. Real money, that is!

It's 10:14 AM right now. Do you know where your money is?

Woody
With intrest rates as low as they have been last the 20 odd years, there is very little money to made by loaning it out! We have been retired a little over 20 years and have not been able to make anything on CD's, all that time. It seems to me, this would have to be a factor in this problem?

Latest posts

Top Bottom