SW MP Shield Plus Extra Slide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know where I could get/order a shield plus slide? I'm thinking of getting an optic cut and don't want to be without the pistol while I wait for it to be done. An extra slide would eliminate this problem. Ebay of all places has one, but it's $315, and I suspect that is a bit more than it should be. I have emailed S&W, but no answer yet.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The slides on the gen1 and gen2 Shields should also work on the Plus as long as it is not the 4" version.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I had seen in one of the reviews that tried the slide from an earlier model, that it did not work on the plus.
I have seen reviews that stated the opposite , so I guess you won't know until you try it. If you know someone that has an earlier model Shield it would be easy enough to find out.

Good luck and let us know if you get to try it out.

ETA: Found this on the YouTube...

Also...

https://www.edbrown.com/product/oem-mp-9mm-slide/

Last edited:

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have seen reviews that stated the opposite , so I guess you won't know until you try it. If you know someone that has an earlier model Shield it would be easy enough to find out.

Good luck and let us know if you get to try it out.

ETA: Found this on the YouTube...

Also...

https://www.edbrown.com/product/oem-mp-9mm-slide/

Interesting, I'd prefer to have a plus slide but will keep it in mind. Hopefully S&W comes through on my email.

Latest posts

Top Bottom