Swamp people show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the local guys here in Eufaula, Don Brewer is on the show this season. He’s a catfish noodler , and somehow made a friendship with the Landry’s

If you’ve ever been to Lake Eufaula and went to Katt Daddy’s Bar or Katt Daddy’s restaurant on the water—-those were his businesses.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the local guys here in Eufaula, Don Brewer is on the show this season. He’s a catfish noodler , and somehow made a friendship with the Landry’s

If you’ve ever been to Lake Eufaula and went to Katt Daddy’s Bar or Katt Daddy’s restaurant on the water—-those were his businesses.
I been there some years ago.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The idea of noodling doesn't appeal to me. Sticking your hand into a hole you can't see into. No thanks!
It's actually pretty fun. The incidents of losing fingers, and so on are pretty much urban legends.
You just have to pay attention where you are putting your hands.
Snakes, beavers, muskrats are not going to be living in areas that don't supply oxygen they need to live.
I noodled logs along a bank once and learned to always stay in the water where those critters can't survive.
Rub them with the hands lightly, slip a cord through the gills, and your a noodler!

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's actually pretty fun. The incidents of losing fingers, and so on are pretty much urban legends.
You just have to pay attention where you are putting your hands.
Snakes, beavers, muskrats are not going to be living in areas that don't supply oxygen they need to live.
I noodled logs along a bank once and learned to always stay in the water where those critters can't survive.
Rub them with the hands lightly, slip a cord through the gills, and your a noodler!
No thank you. :rollingla

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of them use (or did) handguns. I think a lot of it is just for the cameras. I would like to know how they are allowed to get away with all of those open water long shots on gators, bullets would be skipping everywhere. I quit watching the show a few years back. Like many other reality shows, it just got too scripted for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom