Swampratt ain't got nothin on this fellow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guy is quite the drifter. I'd like to be his tire dealer.
Gymkhana is a heck of a fun motorsport and was kind of the inspiration for this series of videos when Ken Block started them.

It takes such an insane amount of car control under every dynamic scenario a person could dream up all while trying to remember what the heck you were supposed to do at the 32nd cone. I was never great at it, but it certainly increases your confidence and comfort zone to stay in control of your vehicle when everything else is going to hell in a handbasket haha.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
the editor is just as impressive as the driver making it look like one run.

heck even making this seem like the same DAY would be impressive.

not sure about all these ridiculous newer ones, but the first one took 48 hours of total film over a month of filming. and these videos are like.....way beyond the first one lol.

make no mistake, these are major productions that use a LOT of tricks not just in the fancy driving. incredible production.

Last edited:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What do you think that car cost to build total? My guess would be around 400k.
Do it all yourself and no more than what a new Corolla would cost.
I have kept all receipts and I stay under 4,500 for anything I have built.
I did build one 69 Camaro with full cage 2x3 frame 4 link coil overs and 9" and strut front end and still had under a grand in the body and chassis.

Price of steel today would put me about 2K.
But if you have to pay someone you can plan on $100 an hour.

Latest posts

Top Bottom