swampratt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
didn't see a feedback thread for Jeff so I am starting one for him. picked up my loading blocks today and I am very pleased. he had 2 calibers that I needed already made and i asked about 2 more and he had them knocked out by the time I got to his house. he is good to go. and from the looks of the blocks I will buy more in the future.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Jalapeno.
It was good meeting you today..
Thanks for the good words..If you have any issues with them tell me.
If you need more you know where i'm at.

m.rehme

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
swampratt built me a various blocks for .325, 375 H&H and 30-378 they are really nice and good quality. I ordered the blocks through several PM's back and forth between us, mailed him a check and next thing I knew there were setting on my desk.
You can't go wrong dealing with Jeff.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Made a sale to Jeff today. He drove from Yukon to Edmond in the snow - we had an enjoyable FTF and I learned that he really knows his weapons. I recommend him highly.

LL

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got my loading blocks in the mail yesterday. Outstanding work, and you talk about a quick turn-around!!! Look forward to doing more business with him. Thanks, Jeff!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom