Swedish Family Flees to Poland after State Hands His Daughters Over to Muslim Family

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn’t read any complaints about the foster family surprising their Christian faith or being abusive. Only that the state gave his kids to a foster family, he was allowed limited visitation, and the kids were there for a year.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
And now we need the rest of the story! The only note worthy item I find jacked is the man has money issues, they give him visitation but then place his children 300 miles away ...

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FROM TWO YEARS AGO: DIFFERENT STORY ON SWEDEN AND THIS TIME HUNGARY OFFERS ASYLUM:

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2017/08/15/hungary-take-rejected-christian-asylum-seeker-sweden/
Hungary Offers Asylum as Sweden Prepares to Deport Christian Convert Actress to Iran
by CHRIS TOMLINSON 15 Aug 2017

..."In 2014, Iranian actress Aideen Strandsson came to Sweden on a work visa and applied for asylum after she had converted from Islam to Christianity. The Swedish Migration Board recently denied Strandsson asylum and began the process of deporting her but now the Hungarian government has offered to take her in instead, Nyheter Idag reports."...

Ethan N

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As someone who grew up in a very poor family, was homeless at one point during my childhood, and faced the threat of being removed from my home at another point, I want to emphasize that the trauma and destabilization of being separated from my family would have done me far more harm than our poverty ever would have. A lack of means alone should never be a reason for separating children from their parents.

I don’t know how they decide these things in Sweden, but despite how innocuous it sounds, “best interests” of the child is a terrible, damaging standard. What judges think the best interests of children are in deprived child cases in this country are often not their best interests. It’s a standard that’s ambiguous and ripe for abuse and manipulation. Children placed in foster care are very commonly subjected to abuse, especially sexual abuse, by other foster children placed in the same home. Removing a child from their home should be a last resort, never a precaution.

I hope this family remains safe from what appears to be an overreaching state.

Latest posts

Top Bottom