Syracuse man subjected to anal cavity search for drugs, then hit with hospital bill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He played stupid games and the xray showed he was (sic) full of **** , game should have ended there! Police and judge should set the standard ,not add to the stupid.

And if it turned out the xray had not picked up some type of drugs the police would have been in trouble for that. The guy lied, was given the xray, if he was still saying he had drugs up his butt, the cops did everything in their power to be sure. Turned out the guy did lie so instead of the taxpayers being stuck with the bill the BG was given the bill for his stupidity.

And did any of you ever think maybe he liked being probed and lied so he would be? Some guys do you know. I had a brother-in-law that kept doing crap so that he would be sent back to prison. As he put it, 3 meals, roof over his head, lots of playmates and never had to work for a living. Was released on parole one time and the same day went into a police station and started waving a knife around yelling how he was going to gut the pigs.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
And if it turned out the xray had not picked up some type of drugs the police would have been in trouble for that. The guy lied, was given the xray, if he was still saying he had drugs up his butt, the cops did everything in their power to be sure. Turned out the guy did lie so instead of the taxpayers being stuck with the bill the BG was given the bill for his stupidity.

And did any of you ever think maybe he liked being probed and lied so he would be? Some guys do you know. I had a brother-in-law that kept doing crap so that he would be sent back to prison. As he put it, 3 meals, roof over his head, lots of playmates and never had to work for a living. Was released on parole one time and the same day went into a police station and started waving a knife around yelling how he was going to gut the pigs.

Kinda hard to make many assumptions out of the story, but the scenario you put out , would explain the cavity search.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Wow. That's some pretty amazing contortion work to decide the cops were as pure as the driven snow even in ignoring the clean X-ray. "Oh, he lied because he gets off on cavity searches!"

Just wow.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow. That's some pretty amazing contortion work to decide the cops were as pure as the driven snow even in ignoring the clean X-ray. "Oh, he lied because he gets off on cavity searches!"

Just wow.

no more than the contortions the pro-drug and anti-police go through to blame everything on the cops.
1) I never said the cops were pure as the driven snow, I gave one possible explanation based on what I have seen in real life and the few independent facts presented.
2) It is much more likely that one career criminal lied than several cops and medical staff at a hospital.
3) If the criminal did lie about having drugs up his butt and then did it again after the xray, getting off on anal probing is the only reason I can think of. I sure as well would not lie about it knowing there is a good chance they are going to do an anal search. Would you?

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no more than the contortions the pro-drug and anti-police go through to blame everything on the cops.
1) I never said the cops were pure as the driven snow, I gave one possible explanation based on what I have seen in real life and the few independent facts presented.
2) It is much more likely that one career criminal lied than several cops and medical staff at a hospital.
3) If the criminal did lie about having drugs up his butt and then did it again after the xray, getting off on anal probing is the only reason I can think of. I sure as well would not lie about it knowing there is a good chance they are going to do an anal search. Would you?

"Pro-drug" ≠ thinking everyone should be on drugs. There's a difference between seeing a gargantuan waste of resources to fight consenting adults consuming some dried grass or powder and being "pro-drug".

"Anti-police" ≠ thinking LEOs should be accountable, follow due process, and not go against even a criminal's constitutional rights. There's a difference between hating cops and thinking they should operate within the bounds of the law.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Pro-drug" ≠ thinking everyone should be on drugs. There's a difference between seeing a gargantuan waste of resources to fight consenting adults consuming some dried grass or powder and being "pro-drug".

"Anti-police" ≠ thinking LEOs should be accountable, follow due process, and not go against even a criminal's constitutional rights. There's a difference between hating cops and thinking they should operate within the bounds of the law.

And strangely enough, they were operating within the bounds of the law. Also at least half the country does not agree that the war on drugs is a waste of resources.

Latest posts

Top Bottom