Syria Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHOULD WE HAVE BOMBED SYRIA?

• Yes, Definately

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Undecided

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Damned if I know

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw a picture of the United States on Falsebook, in the typical red/blue distribution of states. The comment said something like, "Hey Syria, go ahead and have your way with the red states, us blue states didn't want anything to do with this!"

I was like... ummm... really? Ya'll freaking afraid of SYRIA now? I mean, just how fast can the snowflakes roll over to show the world their bellies? Seriously? Not Russia... not North Koria, not Cuba, not even Mexico on our border. SYRIA. Freaking SYRIA.

Jeez.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw a picture of the United States on Falsebook, in the typical red/blue distribution of states. The comment said something like, "Hey Syria, go ahead and have your way with the red states, us blue states didn't want anything to do with this!"

I was like... ummm... really? Ya'll freaking afraid of SYRIA now? I mean, just how fast can the snowflakes roll over to show the world their bellies? Seriously? Not Russia... not North Koria, not Cuba, not even Mexico on our border. SYRIA. Freaking SYRIA.

Jeez.
There's that divisive talk right there. Russia and China have only to watch it unfold.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the chemical attack happened, and we knew the correct locations, I stand strongly for our actions. However, with the current state of news reporting, who knows? We have folks that believe nothing but MSMBC, and others that believe only FNC. I used to believe the the truth was somewhere in between, but now?

Latest posts

Top Bottom