Systemic racism is causing climate change

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The inmates are running the asylum...
106178-b7e1941ea8db5163fe4c94d654cb9705.jpg

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thought process changes the climate? Maybe we should all think cold weather or sumthin'??? Splain to me what "Systemic Racism" is por favor. I've heard of it before but I think Covid is worse because it is a form of population control-something big tech wants.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thought process changes the climate? Maybe we should all think cold weather or sumthin'??? Splain to me what "Systemic Racism" is por favor. I've heard of it before but I think Covid is worse because it is a form of population control-something big tech wants.

I'll take a stab at it.
According to critical race theory, systemic racism means racism is in all things, you just have to look hard enough (looking with a critical eye) and you'll find it.
And this racism comes from white supremacy. All white people are racists, they can't help it. They're raised that way, it's who they are. If a white person says they're not racist, that indicates they are even more racist and their racism runs deep.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back when John Kerry was Sec State, his spokesperson (Maria Harf) said that terrorists were terrorists (didn’t say ISLAMIC terrorists) because they don’t have jobs due to “climate change”.

So ... racists are causing “climate change” and “climate change” is killing jobs creating terrorists. Wow ... I see whey they keep saying “climate change is an existential threat”.

Liberals like this are “progressively challenged” ... liberals with special needs.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well gee golly....I bet the only hope to save the planet will be more gun laws and a tax. That solves the problem....if not your racist.

Question...Why are people of color not called...racist. ?

After all...ANYONE...any color....culture .....can be one, or is it only whitey is the evil racist.

Last edited:

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And this racism comes from white supremacy. All white people are racists, they can't help it. They're raised that way, it's who they are. If a white person says they're not racist, that indicates they are even more racist and their racism runs deep.
If only there was a country we could send all of these white racists to be evil to one another, and leave all of the non-whites alone to live in peace. Then find a way so those white devils don't keep trying to sneak back into the prosperous non-white countries to take advantage of their prosperity and achievements.

In the meantime, segregate the white racists into their own enclaves for the non-whites' safety, and make sure they stay there.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I’m not a racist although I’ve been accused of being one. Some have even posted here that I am. I’m a white boy who grew up 2 houses from the tracks with 3 siblings and a mother who was addicted to Opioids. When I was old enough I joined USMC and when I was honorably discharged I went to work at USPS where I advanced thru the ranks and now have a nice retirement.
I’m sure it’s not as easy for a person of color in similar circumstances to do what I did but if so, why not? Is it systemic racism? Is a person of color entitled to some special consideration because of their race? I had a black friend who grew up just down the street and our paths in life were very similar except he joined the Army. His brother became a drug dealer. My brother lives in a pos apartment on south side, drinks like a fish, and lives from paycheck to paycheck. Is race the reason some people do ok in life and others don’t? Is racism the reason we need climate control? I’d say race has very little to do with it. The choices we make in life determine what we become.
Now as for the climate. It gets cold in the winter and hot in the summer. Some winters are colder than others and some summers are hotter than others. Interesting that we are in “global warming” situation when last summer was one of the mildest I’ve experienced in OK. I agree we could do better when it comes to protecting the environment. Our elected idiots will spend billions on correcting the imagined systemic racism. Most of that money will go into politicians pockets just as it always has. They will leave office richer than when they entered and the national deficit will continue to climb. Some things never change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom