1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Systemic racism is causing climate change

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chuter, Jan 18, 2021.

1. TedKennedy

TedKennedy Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I'm still baffled about so many non-whites risking life and limb to come to a country so full of hateful racists and obviously devoid of any opportunity for people of color. Why do they flock to the U.S. and Europe? Crazy I tell ya.

p238shooter and chuter like this.
  2. Blue Heeler

Blue Heeler Sharpshooter

Supporter
    When people are called “racist” it typically has little to do on their opinion to race. The point of whining that someone is a “racist” is to disparage them to denigrate any credibility. It’s middle school, ad hominem debate at its purest form.

What the left here is doing is also virtue signaling ... they want people to know what good people they are because they believe in the climate change myth and they are not (gasp) ... “racists!”. And if you don’t believe in the climate change myth, you are a “racist!” that likely molests small, furry farm animals.

chuter likes this.
  3. Fyrtwuck

Fyrtwuck Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I find that the people shouting “racism” the most and the loudest are those who are members of organizations who have a color in the name of their organization.

4. pstmstr

pstmstr Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Amen or should I saw Awomen. I’m still looking for the congressional white caucus or white lives matter. Why does it have to be segregated? Congress is Congress and all lives matter. When I was with USPS they had an A+ Organization for the advancement of black people. I sometimes joked we should form a C+ chapter and our motto would be “we’re just average”. The people getting promoted need to do their current jobs well and apply themselves. Jobs and promotions should go to the best qualified even if they’re a purple transsexual that likes to have sex with trees. Race shouldn’t be an issue in 2021. I bet MLK would be ashamed at what BLM and other racist organizations are doing these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

p238shooter and Blue Heeler like this.
  5. chuter

chuter Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    From the article:
    Republicans have got to buy some balls and stand up to this bs or all is lost.
    "equity, justice, and inclusion", this is the nuclear bomb of social engineering. Spend some time listening to James Lindsey while he unpacks those seemingly innocent words.

p238shooter likes this.
  6. cjjtulsa

cjjtulsa Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Because if you are going to advance the white genocide cause, you need to shame the subjects into self-hate, and hypocritically condemn the exact behavior as others as “despicable” and “racist”. Whites are only allowed to promote black (or other) lives, and do all they can to discourage and demean any positive consideration of their own group.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/californ...anner-declares-it-despicable-act-of-vandalism

7. chuter

chuter Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    disgusting (not the banner, removing the banner)
    white people are the approved target for any anger you might dream up for the next 4 years.

8. TedKennedy

TedKennedy Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    May be just what we need, honestly.

9. chuter

chuter Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    how so?

10. Louro

Louro Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Don't expect the government to fix the problem they typically screw up everything they put their hands on and in the process the politician and their family will collet a fortune. Both party line.

p238shooter and Blue Heeler like this.