Taco Bueno

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This here. Plus the bonus of feeling like I'm tempting fate by eating meat cooked in some random truck parked on the street.

Those trucks have competition, and they are vying for the dollars of roofers, painters, laborers. Tough crowd.

Makes for some good eatin'.

Fast food joints with drive thrus are vying for the dollars of single moms with a van full of hungry bastards, stoners with the munchies, fatties with an insatiable appetite for grease, sugar and salt.

Makes for a boulder in the gut.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ate at the Taco Bueno on 86th street in Owasso today. I had not been in there a long time (maybe even pre-pandemic). Last visit the place was filthy, tables not clean and certainly shortchanged on the food, just a sprinkiling of beef in my tacos, same for the bueno chilada.
Today, dining area spotless, tables cleaned seconds after customers left. Portions back to what they should be, ingredient fresh. Turns out it was the manager that took my order. He was on the move keeping an eye on things.
I pulled the manager aside and complemented/thanked him for the changes made. His response was to credit his crew and that the results came from a good crew doing the right thing. Exceptional leadership too!

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ate at the Taco Bueno on 86th street in Owasso today. I had not been in there a long time (maybe even pre-pandemic). Last visit the place was filthy, tables not clean and certainly shortchanged on the food, just a sprinkiling of beef in my tacos, same for the bueno chilada.
Today, dining area spotless, tables cleaned seconds after customers left. Portions back to what they should be, ingredient fresh. Turns out it was the manager that took my order. He was on the move keeping an eye on things.
I pulled the manager aside and complemented/thanked him for the changes made. His response was to credit his crew and that the results came from a good crew doing the right thing. Exceptional leadership too!
hope its a trend!! the ones in tulsa are so bad my son and i quit eating there !

Last edited:

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The dining rooms in the two stores in Owasso are closed. Both stores have signs on their doors. Why can’t Bueno hire or keep enough employees to open the dining room?

Or is it management thinking the dining room doesn’t need to be open and they are saving money by not opening.

View attachment 305694
View attachment 305695
It’s a money saving ploy. They keep the dining room closed and hire less people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom