Taiwan China

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you China will attack Taiwan within the next 90 days?

• Yes

• No

• I love lamp

Results are only viewable after voting.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you think China is watching how the west is responding to the Ukraine Russian conflict before they strike Taiwan? This could be a major issue if this really does happen. What are your thoughts?

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they had plans for attacking Taiwan, and were going to use the Russian invasion of Ukraine as cover. The response of western Europe wasn't what anyone expected, and has given them cause to stop and rethink their plans.

IMHO, it's probably still coming, just not in the next 90 days.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
China is pissed that Pelosi is going to visit Taiwan. That would be the highest ranking US official to visit Taiwan. China is vowing serious repercussions and Taiwan is doing air raid drills. A missile attack would not surprise me.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
China is pissed that Pelosi is going to visit Taiwan. That would be the highest ranking US official to visit Taiwan. China is vowing serious repercussions and Taiwan is doing air raid drills. A missile attack would not surprise me.
The air raid drill are what caught my attention!

I know we have surface to air missiles set up in Japan from what I’ve read, and I bet China would flip a switch if we tried setting them up in Taiwan.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The air raid drill are what caught my attention!

I know we have surface to air missiles set up in Japan from what I’ve read, and I bet China would flip a switch if tried setting them up in Taiwan.
Taiwan has Patriot batteries as well as some of their own design. Remember they are one of the world's largest chip makers. That is one of the reason China wants them. To almost totally choke the US from computer chips, rare earth elements, etc, etc. Also by buying up so much farm land here they can hurt us there too. China is our enemy but to many people have their heads up their butts to see past their nose.

Latest posts

Top Bottom