Taiwan China

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you China will attack Taiwan within the next 90 days?

• Yes

• No

• I love lamp

Results are only viewable after voting.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yea, we kind of need Taiwan at this point in time for semiconductors and related materials. We definitely need to get that crap out of there, but it's there for now.

And, not to mention the fact that we have committed to help defend Taiwan, we should just blow them off like we have other places to prove that our word and our commitment really doesn't mean sh*t anymore so no ond should ever take out word for anything in the future. If NATO is really depending on us, they could be in for a rude awakening some day too.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why TF should I care about Taiwan?

Perhaps we could find some problems to solve here in this hemisphere.
What is to solve?

We have the most secure border.

Inflation is almost nonexistent.

The lowest gas prices.

Strong chain Supply. ( Thanks Pete)

We are fixing global warming.

And we are expending stupid money helping Ukraine.

Got to love this administration.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know we have surface to air missiles set up in Japan from what I’ve read, and I bet China would flip a switch if we tried setting them up in Taiwan.
Except the FBI says that China can interfere with our nuclear arsenal. You see, we buy Chinese equipment.
FBI found Huawei equipment in Midwest could disrupt US nuclear .

Besides, why is Pelosi calling the shots anyway and creating problems? The military are concerned as well as the White House over her upcoming visit to Taiwan.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Russia coming over the Arctic Circle is pretty scary right now.

China sees US military as a challenge to authority and the South China Sea is where it’s at for China. They have built up the island chains to be military logistics bases. They are the biggest Navy now and can no longer be looked at as weak players in our world.

Uninhabited Spratley Islands are what we need to watch, these outposts weaken any chance we have of a battle not involving nuclear weapons. Hypersonic technology means more than just getting to a target faster it means timing and shock and awe like we used to be good at.

It will be uglier than any battle in World War 2, possibly worse than Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

The biggest stick we carry is deterrence. I don’t believe America has the stomach or the fortitude to put up the fight required if either country decides to launch any weapon that draws blood.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The amazing thing about hypersonic delivery is the fact that last year China launched one that flew around the world and landed back in China before anyone knew about it.

That should scare you. If they can do that, they dang sure can drop it off at the Okc Post Office.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“The United States has not been obligated to defend Taiwan since we abrogated the 1954 Mutual Defense Treaty signed by President Eisenhower and ratified by the Senate.” As a matter of diplomacy, there is a huge difference between reserving the right to use force and obligating ourselves, a priori, to come to the defense of Taiwan. The president should not cede to Taiwan, much less to China, the ability automatically to draw us into a war across the Taiwan Strait.” -- Joe Biden, 2001

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are much more valuable to the chinese as a market they can sell to. Call me naive but they are playing 4D chess to biden and congress' 2D checkers. It is a non shooting war we have been in it since the clinton administration. Our politicians will and do sell out every day for wealth and perceived power under chinese economic rule. Taiwan is an economic competitor, so rather than trying to "buy them out" china will just destroy their means of production. We may fight much like we are in Ukraine, making us even more broke. Lack of goods such as computer chips from Taiwan will also weaken our economy further. The chinese will see this to buy American companies for pennies on the dollar. Proof of what I say? We have sold 6,000,000 barrels of our reserve to the chinese. Don't look at the senate or house for help, mcconnell is married to the heiress of a chinese shipping company, swalwell has slept with a chinese spy, fienstein had a chinese spy in her employee for 20 years, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are much more valuable to the chinese as a market they can sell to. Call me naive but they are playing 4D chess to biden and congress' 2D checkers. It is a non shooting war we have been in it since the clinton administration. Our politicians will and do sell out every day for wealth and perceived power under chinese economic rule. Taiwan is an economic competitor, so rather than trying to "buy them out" china will just destroy their means of production. We may fight much like we are in Ukraine, making us even more broke. Lack of goods such as computer chips from Taiwan will also weaken our economy further. The chinese will see this to buy American companies for pennies on the dollar. Proof of what I say? We have sold 6,000,000 barrels of our reserve to the chinese. Don't look at the senate or house for help, mcconnell is married to the heiress of a chinese shipping company, swalwell has slept with a chinese spy, fienstein had a chinese spy in her employee for 20 years, this is just the tip of the iceberg.
You're insinuating that Biden can win a game of checkers?

Latest posts

Top Bottom