Taiwan China

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you China will attack Taiwan within the next 90 days?

• Yes

• No

• I love lamp

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think they will attack Taiwan. They know that Biden would kick their ass!

Remember what he did to CornPop !
He was a bad dude that CornPop. And he ran a bunch of bad boys. Guys with straight razors. But Beijing Biden had a chain that he could wrap around heads.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
China is pissed that Pelosi is going to visit Taiwan. That would be the highest ranking US official to visit Taiwan. China is vowing serious repercussions and Taiwan is doing air raid drills. A missile attack would not surprise me.
Attack while Vodka Pukelosi is there. It would be so tragic if she was collateral damage.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
The biggest stick we carry is deterrence. I don’t believe America has the stomach or the fortitude to put up the fight required if either country decides to launch any weapon that draws blood.

The problem with hypersonic weapons is that they eliminate MAD Cold War style deterrence. Mutually assured destruction hinges on the idea that we can detect an attack and send a counter attack before we are crippled. Hypersonics Are a game changer. China’s hypersonic missile supposedly does Mach 6, or 4700ish MPH; russias hypersonic missile supposedly does Mach 10. ICBMs re-enter the atmosphere at roughly Mach 25, but we would have seen them the second they launched. A submarine launched hypersonic missile fired from say, 600 miles off the coast of California or a few hundred miles off the coast of Central America would hit anywhere in the US within 30 minutes. Chances are we would never even see them coming, especially considering that the majority of our missile defense stuff (to my understanding) is focused on the Russians lobbing ICBMs over the North Pole. Even if launched from their homeland, the missiles are so hard to detect I wonder if we would see them coming. All they have to do is take out key parts of the .gov and military and we would be crippled and no threat from a MAD standpoint.

Mike Baker talks about it in Joe Rogans podcast, it’s pretty interesting and worth a listen.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Supposedly our hypersonic does mach 20. So probably mach 10 in real life. Problem is theirs are further along. We can only pray nothing kicks off in our lifetime but it will not surprise me if it does either this year or shortly before the 2024 election. Weak, mentally unfit leaders always seem to think a war will help keep them in power.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Supposedly our hypersonic does mach 20. So probably mach 10 in real life. Problem is theirs are further along. We can only pray nothing kicks off in our lifetime but it will not surprise me if it does either this year or shortly before the 2024 election. Weak, mentally unfit leaders always seem to think a war will help keep them in power.
I hope your wrong, but I’m sure someone is itching to try out their new technology. We are definitely living in unpredictable times. At the rate things are going it wouldn’t surprise me if China did something.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We don’t really need 10x Mach when we have boomers parked off their shore, do we?
Depends on how good their interceptor missiles are and nobody really knows until the missiles fly. Pray it never does. Ours get a lot of help from Israel's Iron Dome, David's Sling and Arrow tech but even that is not 100%.

Latest posts

Top Bottom