Taiyo-Juki Arco International Shotgun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well this post makes 12 and I still can't do attachments. I wonder if it's number of posts and/or how long I've been a member, or both?

Hi Ronny, I'm in the Phoenix area. I've lived in Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, and Scottsdale at one time or another. The heat sucks but the gun laws are very good. Some day I hope to head up to northern AZ where they have some pine forests and cooler weather.

Wife and I used to travel to Arizona and Utah every few years. Awesome country. I could find a place to live there very easily. I wish I could have lunch in Jerome tomorrow.

On the down side, our A/C went out one Sunday in Phoenix when it was 108 degrees. Not fun. We headed north for the rest of our trip.

S

Steamer

I saw the stickies regarding the Classifieds, but I'm not trying to post an ad, I just want to post an attachment in the reply. Interesting thing about the third stickie - J.P. Says, "20 post minimum requirement before posting in any classified ad!" then demands that you "RTFM" but the link provided is dead! Oh well. I'll shoot for 20 posts, if that doesn't cut it, I'll just post it on the forum that I use and then post the link here.

Last edited:

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
15 posts of course, now I'm in the 20's. I sent an email to the admin to ask what's going on? Hopefully I'll hear back sometime today.
20 meaningful posts and 30 days I'm no moderator but thats what the sticky said for classifieds. there should be no minimum for regular posts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom