Taking a knee?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The trouble with that list is
... is that it shows how wrong you are.

The list that Dennis shared was in response to your ignorant claim ...
Nobody in the last 50 years has died defending American soil from attack

The list that Dennis shared graphically illustrates how wrong you are. Since most of stats on the list that Dennis provide were due to Islamic aggression, you reply with ...

If we hadn’t been meddling in the rest of the world there’s no saying how bad or good things would be now.

Now you are sliding past the zip code of ignorance and in to the field of apologizing for Islamists. Let's have a "teaching moment".

Elements of Islam have been on a jihad bender with the world for almost 1,400 years. If you can do the math, that's a bit longer than what the US has been around. More to point, they have a religious mandate to take Islam to every corner of the earth and with that, kill or subjugate all that are in their path that cannot be negotiated.

You think the US should bend over and let that happen? Just stay home? How has that worked in the past with Islam? Well, if you were to attempt any honest research, you can date what staying home leads to by going back to the first Crusade in 1095 which was in response to over 400 years of Islamic aggression.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Point proven. All folks are alike, we just have different view of other's actions, and they do of our actions.

Are trying to channel your inner Captain Obvious? LOL!

Would respectfully beg to differ that folks are alike. What makes people different are their actions. Not everyone is alike in their actions.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sure there are people in Africa and other countries that would be happy to live here.We could exchange the kneelers for them and probably get a more productive citizen most of the time.Every person i have met from another country doesn't want to go back to their country to live after being here for a while.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What if these students actually believe they are involved in raising awareness of a topic they believe actually exists?

Some folks could ask the same question to us when we speak out on the subject of 2A infringement.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What if these students actually believe they are involved in raising awareness of a topic they believe actually exists?

Some folks could ask the same question to us when we speak out on the subject of 2A infringement.

Yes, because we often disrespect veterans and the flag when standing up for the 2nd Amendment. Good comparison.

Why give children a voice at all? I didn't know much at that age, did any of us? Ignore the little darlings, they can't help it after all.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I feel I've asked legitimate questions that haven't been answered.

IF the point of the kneeling is to raise awareness of their issue, why select a method of protest that will alienate a large majority of the population and obfuscate their issue? As I've said twice before, why not kneel for a minute AFTER the anthem?

I would honestly like for you to explain how kneeling is an effective means of forwarding their cause/agenda? That's the goal isn't it, to effectively advance their cause?

Latest posts

Top Bottom